Take a read of some of the news articles featuring us, our members and the work we’ve been doing in the community thus far!
We thank our local news outlets for carrying these stories to help us raise awareness in Barbados!
- October 24, 2019: What is the difference between sanitary items and condoms? (Article by the President of the National Organisation of Women Barbados- Marsha Hinds-Layne; Barbados Today)
- July 3, 2019:Resilient and steady( Article on Chante Warden, member of the BAEP; Barbados Today)
- December 26, 2018: WATCH: Female health taking centre stage(Loop News Barbados)
- October 07, 2018: Ashlee’s struggle with PCOS (Nation News) (Ashlee has been a member of the BAEP)
- September 14, 2018: Endometriosis an enduring pain (Barbados Today) (This lecture was a joint collaboration with the BAEP and the Barbados Drug Service)
- January 25,2018: Pain in the workplace should not be ignored, period! (Loop News Barbados)
- September 13, 2017: MORE SERIOUS TALKS NEEDED ( Barbados Advocate)
- April 02,2017: Hundreds walk for endometriosis (Loop News Barbados)
- March 25, 2017: Raising awareness on endometriosis and PCOS(Nation News)
- March 23, 2017: Living with endometriosis (Nation News)
- January 29,2017: Chief Medical Officer endorses new women’s health association (Loop News Barbados)
- January 11,2017: Chrisette Michele on how personal growth has influenced her sound (Loop News Barbados)
- October 23,2016: Barbadian women unite against endometriosis (Loop News Barbados)
- September 6, 2016: Dawn fights back (Barbados Today) (Dawn is the Co-founder and Treasurer of the BAEP)